Rebuilding Together. September 21-24 and September 28-October 1. Come join us in performing home repairs for a local family. Please come to the orientation and planning meeting on Sunday, September 10, immediately after Worship.
Issues in Aging Workshops. Sundays September 24 and October 1 and 15 from 1:30 to 3:00 pm.
* September 24 workshop presentation will focus on types of dementia, its development, and resources for caregivers.
* October 1 workshop will focus on Medicare, Medicaid, and other services, and on resources for people recovering from the death of a loved one.
* October 15 workshop will focus on housing and transportation services, Meals on Wheels, and resources from the Department on Aging.
Rise Against Hunger. Sunday, October 8, immediately after Worship. Help us package simple meals that will be distributed to hungry people worldwide. We need your hands! This is a simple way to help support people in great need.
Seasoned and Spirited events.
* Monday, October 16, 5:30 pm. Come play bocce at Baker Park! New players are always welcome.
* Sunday, October 22, 1:00 to 5:00 pm. Join us for an afternoon of live music and fellowship. @ Springfield Manor Winery. Music begins at 2:00 pm. Please RSVP to Pat.